Our belief in our mission leads us to seek others who share our passion and want to be involved in supporting young Colorado singers.
HOW WOULD BECOMING A MEMBER OF DLOG BENEFIT ME?
As a member, I would:
- Experience the joy of watching the development and dedication of young talent;
- Receive invitations to all Guild-sponsored events;
- Meet new people who are also excited about music and opera;
- Have opportunities to become better informed about opera through educational programs;
- Travel with members and friends on local, state, regional and national opera tours;
- Exercise my voting rights as a member at the Guild's Annual Meeting; and
- Have a volunteering opportunity to give back to the community and promote opera awareness.
We are always looking for enthusiastic new members!
Join today! We welcome your inquiry about membership and participation.
Levels of Membership
Member: $50 annual
Your membership is covered from June 1 to May 31st every year.
Membership after January 1 to April 1 of the year is: $25
Mail the completed form along with your check to:
Denver Lyric Opera Guild
PO Box 339
Englewood, CO 80151
For more information or a membership form, contact Becky Gantner, Vice President of Membership, by calling 303-526-1260 and leaving a message.
Bequest or Legacy Information
If you are interested in supporting Colorado singers with a bequest or legacy, please contact Vice-President of Finance, Karen Bruggenthies, at 303-979-2706 or contact the President of DLOG, Marleen Diamond, at 303-683-3609 or emailemail her.